The New Way to Pay Online
Q: How Does CT Checkout work?
A: In-store: When you make a card purchase at any business using their terminal, you are making what is called a “card present” payment. No one ever sees your card data.
When you make a purchase online, your card data is vulnerable to hackers and identity theft. The information you enter online may be susceptible to being captured and used elsewhere without your knowledge or permission.
CT Checkout has developed the ability to shop online with the same security and confidence as if you held a point of sale terminal in your hand, because you do with the CT Checkout e-wallet.
Multiple types of cards can be placed on your CT Checkout app by a one time swipe of the mag strip of the debit or credit cards on the shuttle card reader attached to your iPhone or Android phone. Once a card is swiped into your CT Checkout app, it can be used continually to make encrypted card online purchases and payments.
As a member, you can also receive a prepaid debit card with $10 preloaded to your CT Checkout e-wallet, which you can use with the CT Checkout e-wallet, as well as to make purchases both online and in retail locations.
With the CT Checkout e-wallet and app, your iPhone or Android phone now acts as a personal consumer terminal.
Q: What is included as a member of CT Checkout?
A: With CT Checkout, you get maximum privacy and security – your sensitive data is never entered, transmitted or stored, and your identity remains safe.
You also get access to additional discounts and cashback from participating CT Checkout merchants, as well as cashback from over 1,200 online national merchants. Shop online as a CT Checkout member through our online cashback rewards mall, and get up to 35% cashback on purchases you are already making today! Also, the first 1,000 Charter members receive an additional 25% over the posted cash back offers! You must be a member of CT Checkout and access the merchants from the CT Checkout online rewards mall.
You also get access to special referral bonuses:
- Get Paid $10 for joining the CTC Club and ordering your encrypted prepaid debit card.
- Get Paid $10 for every friend who uses your card reader to place their encrypted card(s) on their phone.
- Get Paid $25 for every business we sign up with your lead plus an ongoing 10% from the business generated from that web merchant’s CT Checkout activity.
Q: How do I earn and get cashback?
A: Simply start by signing up as a CT Checkout member. Then you can go to our exclusive CT Club member online rewards mall and sign up – it’s completely free!.
Once you have signed up and activated your rewards mall account, you can browse over 1200 national merchants or search for specific products and merchants for what you want. Click the link from the mall to visit the merchant’s site, and make your purchase – that’s it! Your rewards will show in your mall account within 3-5 business days, and be available for you to redeem within 45 days.
Also, as a limited time offer, CT Checkout is providing an additional 25% of the cashback you earn, just for becoming a charter member! For example, if a national merchant has a 6% cash and you spend $100, you will get $6 for that purchase. CT Checkout will give you an additional 25% = $1.50, just for being a charter member – making your total cashback on this transaction = $7.50!
Q: What stores can I shop at and use CT Checkout with today?
A: You can shop online today at www.ctcheckoutstore.com, and merchants are adding CT Checkout as a payment option to their websites everyday!
Q: How Do I install the CT Checkout App on my mobile phone?
A: You can download the app for free for your type of mobile phone through the links below:
- iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ct-checkout/id1131986950?mt=8
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ctcheckout
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you can either:
- login with the account CT Checkout has created for you if you have signed up, or
- create your own login.
Please keep in mind you should only have one login to your CT Checkout e-wallet for security purposes.
If you create your own account, you will need to get a shuttle card reader in order to add cards to your CT Checkout e-wallet.
If you log in with your account that was created for you during registration and have ordered your encrypted prepaid debit card, that card is already attached for you to use today. To add any additional cards to your e-wallet, you will need to get a shuttle card reader in order to add cards.
Multiple types of cards can be placed on your CT Checkout app by a one time swipe of the mag strip of the debit or credit cards on the Shuttle card reader attached to your iPhone or Android phone. Once a card is swiped into your CT Checkout app, it can be used continually to make encrypted card online purchases and payments.
Q: How do I get my free $10 encrypted prepaid debit card?
A: Sign up today to begin the process. CT Checkout customer service will contact you to obtain more information to verify your identity, and the following steps will occur:
- Sign up and registration – You will provide your mailing address for verification and shipping of your free $10 encrypted prepaid debit card. CT Checkout will create your secure app login, add the card to your CT Checkout e-wallet, and provide you with your login info, and ship your card to you. Once you receive your card, you will need to register and activate it in order to access your $10.
- Card Registration – Once you received your card, first you must call to register your card. Once registration is complete, you will then be provided instructions to activate your card.
- Card Activation – second, you will activate your card. Only after registration and then activation will you have access to the $10 on the card, and ability to reload your card. You can load your card at walk-in locations such as grocery stores where Western Union or MoneyGram are found.
Q: How long until I receive my prepaid debit card?
A: You will receive your card within 3-5 business days, and your encrypted prepaid debit card is placed on your CT Checkout app as soon as you request it. When you call in to register your encrypted prepaid debit card, $10 is placed on your encrypted prepaid debit card. Then you can activate and use your card. You will also be able to load additional funds to your card.
Q: What is a shuttle card reader, and do I need one? How do I get a shuttle card reader?
A: A shuttle card reader is the device you can connect to your iPhone or Android phone in order to add your physical cards to your CT Checkout e-wallet. If you order an encrypted prepaid debit card from CT Checkout, we will add it to your ewallet for you and you do not need a shuttle card reader. If you want to add your own cards to your CT Checkout e-wallet, or want to help others sign up and add cards to their CT Checkout e-wallets, you will need to get a shuttle card reader. These can be purchases for $60 at the CT Checkout Store – https://www.ctcheckoutstore.com/ct-checkout-shuttle/.
* You must register online and have your identity verified. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.